AIRSOFT AT BLASTCAMP
Saturday, March 14th
10am - 4pm cst
Services open at 8am CST
$35 - Admission and full facemask (if needed), and INCLUDES a
Tippmann Sports Barrel Cover!
Weapon Loadout - $25 includes a gun, battery, mask, and extra mags
Styles vary but all are high quality, maintained AEG's
NEW for 2015
Barrel covers required in safe area
2015 Airsoft Schedule
March 14th, 2015 Blackhawk Down
April 18th, 2015 MAD MAX
May 16/ 17 - Valken Airsoft Presents CONFLICTS : Bosnia
a two-day Airsoft Scenario event
June 20th - ARCHAMESDES
July 11th - Wounded Warrior Charity Game
August 8th - YOU PICK EM!
September 12th Cobra Vs Joe
October 4th - Zombie Game
November 14th - Red Dawn
December 12th - Santa's Aftermath
Gates open at 8am for all day games
Primitive overnight camping available
or check out Cobraairsoftlegion.com
Every player is responsible for knowing the rules and for teaching them
to any new person they bring to an event.
1. Minimum age to play is 10, anyone under 18 must have waiver signed by parent/ guardian. All players are required to sign a waiver and turn it to registration before they can play.
2. Eye protection must never be removed during game play. If your goggles become fogged, ask for a referee.
3. Weaponry must be made safe by removing the magazine and clearing the hop-up any time game play is not active. Barrel Covers must be used in Safe Zone
4. Respect of property, equipment, and other players is required.
5. Homemade fireworks and pyrotechnics are not allowed. Commercially produced smoke grenades, pea grenades and similar items are allowed at the EO’s discretion.
6. Radio eavesdropping is not allowed unless permitted in the scenario by the EO.
7. Metal or glass ammunition is not permitted.
8. Real weapons, including firearms and large fixed blade knives, are not permitted on the field.
9. If you are hit, announce your hit and place kill rag on your head. Players are to follow game protocol on talking while dead. Only call your own hits!
10. If possible, "bang" kills for point blank shots should be offered for safety - maximum 3 players.
11. No overshooting or blind firing - always look before and while shooting
12. No running into or through buildings - floors are often slippery
13. No climbing, changing, or moving of trees, or any structures. Do not stick head or climb through windows.
14. Players should wear adequate clothing including personal protection
15. No verbal abuse, profanity, name calling, or slurs of any kind. No physical contact allowed.
16. Please do not shoot any animals or game personel
17. Alcohol and narcotics are not allowed at Blastcamp
Required safety gear for every player:
Weapons class and fps limits (measured with .2gr BBs):
Required EO field gear and EO procedures for events:
Private Airsoft games can be booked any day of the year
** - Groups will be charged for the 10 player minimum even if less than 10 players attend.
'What is OP-4" you say?
OP-4 is a group of military, reserve and civilian volunteers , who travel to different Army Installations to help with the training of ROTC Cadets.
We give our time freely and gladly to help insure the next generation of our military's leaders have every possible advantage.
OP-4's goals are nothing short of making sure our US Army ROTC Cadets are trained as best they can.
We found our niche by posing as live enemies in scenarios who can actually shoot back.
Using Airsoft, , OP-4 is able to engage in non-lethal, "live fire" trainings and exercises geared to teach tactics under pressure in the unrestricted changes of combat.
OP-4 is a group of volunteers and charges nothing for these trainings.
The proceeds will go to Replacement parts , New batteries and refurbished AEGs for the Cadets to use