AIRSOFT AT BLASTCAMP
"At Blastcamp, our goal is to provide a fun and challenging day of game play
while focusing on the safety and integrity of our players"
Saturday, December 13th
10am - 4pm cst
Services open at 8am CST
$30 - Admission and full facemask (if needed),
There will be rentals the day of the game..
$25 for the day and that includes mags and battery... all proceeds will go to OP-4 Group.
'What is OP-4" you say?
OP-4 is a group of military, reserve and civilian volunteers , who travel to different Army Installations to help with the training of ROTC Cadets.
We give our time freely and gladly to help insure the next generation of our military's leaders have every possible advantage.
OP-4's goals are nothing short of making sure our US Army ROTC Cadets are trained as best they can.
We found our niche by posing as live enemies in scenarios who can actually shoot back.
Using Airsoft, , OP-4 is able to engage in non-lethal, "live fire" trainings and exercises geared to teach tactics under pressure in the unrestricted changes of combat.
OP-4 is a group of volunteers and charges nothing for these trainings.
The proceeds will go to Replacement parts , New batteries and refurbished AEGs for the Cadets to use
2014 / 2015 Airsoft Schedule
Sat. Dec 13th 10am - 4pm "SANTAS REVENGE"
Jan 10th, 2015
Feb 21, 2015
March 14th, 2015
April 18th, 2015
May 16/ 17 - Two day game!
Gates open at 8am for all day games
Primitive overnight camping available
or check out Cobraairsoftlegion.com
Every player is responsible for knowing the rules and for teaching them
to any new person they bring to an event.
1. Minimum age to play is 10, anyone under 18 must have waiver signed by parent/ guardian. All players are required to sign a waiver and turn it to registration before they can play.
2. Eye protection must never be removed during game play. If your goggles become fogged, ask for a referee.
3. Weaponry must be made safe by removing the magazine and clearing the hop-up any time game play is not active.
4. Respect of property, equipment, and other players is required.
5. Homemade fireworks and pyrotechnics are not allowed. Commercially produced smoke grenades, pea grenades and similar items are allowed at the EO’s discretion.
6. Radio eavesdropping is not allowed unless permitted in the scenario by the EO.
7. Metal or glass ammunition is not permitted.
8. Real weapons, including firearms and large fixed blade knives, are not permitted on the field.
9. If you are hit, announce your hit and place kill rag on your head. Players are to follow game protocol on talking while dead.
10. If possible, "bang" kills for point blank shots should be offered for safety - maximum 3 players.
11. No overshooting or blind firing - always look before and while shooting
12. No running into or through buildings - floors are often slippery
13. No climbing, changing, or moving of trees, or any structures. Do not stick head or climb through windows.
14. Players should wear adequate clothing including personal protection
15. No verbal abuse, profanity, name calling, or slurs of any kind. No physical contact allowed.
16. Please do not shoot any animals or game personel
17. Alcohol and narcotics are not allowed at Blastcamp
Required safety gear for every player:
Weapons class and fps limits (measured with .2gr BBs):
Required EO field gear and EO procedures for events:
Private Airsoft games can be booked any day of the year
** - Groups will be charged for the 10 player minimum even if less than 10 players attend.
Check out our friends at BTS for all the gear you need!
108 Devon Ave, Bensenville IL 60007